Friday 7 October 2011

Kentish weekend


We had a bonus to The Big Wedding weekend when we met the Swiss Family at some rather nice accommodation in Kent. Before the ceremony we had lunch outside, and then changed into our glad rags.

Getting Mlle R to smile was quite a problem.....

Now we've dispersed to our separate corners of the globe and I'm struggling to get back on an even keel after being away from my own bed and too much excitement back at the ranch. On Wed 'my' team won a charity pub quiz. That's because I chose the right team members, I hasten to say. Not having a TV, nor being interested in sport does not make me good quiz material nowadays.
On Thurs I was a fashion model for a day at a village fund-raising lunch. I'd quite like some peace and quiet...............
Posted by Picasa

No comments: