Saturday 4 December 2010

Snow


We have had snow for a while, but last night a fresh two inches arrived and I managed to get these shots.


Am absolutely shattered after several hours at the church fund-raising Snowman Day. I was on my feet serving soup and washing-up, without insoles in my shoes, because I was wearing furry boots plus tights plus socks for warmth. So my 'bad' foot is really sore. HoF has kindly gone to finish my stint of the clearing up. I just can't work out how come I'm so feeble. The woman in charge of the soup department, older than me, is going on to a dance tonight whilst I am dreaming of a hot bath and an early night. Last night, after a busy day sorting deliveries for the village mag and baking for today, we took advantage of our 'facilities' to watch a video from bed. Saw 'The Horse Whisperer', good film though rather long drawn out. Can't see what other women see in Robert Redford though, why he should be classed a heartthrob. Not a patch on Gregory Peck!
It's thawing now but we hope the snow will hang on till Friday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: