Thursday 28 January 2010

No fun

Blah and double blah! I was all set for a day out today, going by train to Chester with my Senior Citizens railcard, before it expires at the beginning of March. But when we checked the trains in the morning the one I needed was 'disrupted' and a later one would have got me there with not enough time before I needed to turn round and come back again. So here I am stuck at home on a grey day wishing for walking or gardening weather to get me out of these four walls. It was fun being stuck at home in the snow but now I want out. The petrol price hike hasn't helped as HoF doesn't want to go out for jollies unless they are towards Shrewsbury where the prices are said to be cheaper. So I have rescheduled my Chester outing for next week and will now see if going out for coffee in Church Stretton will beat the blues.

No comments: