Friday 26 March 2010

These boots....


belonged to someone in the family once. They have been sitting in our garden for seven years waiting to be planted up. Somehow there always seems too much else to do. HoF has gone to town to fix Miss P's house so I have a couple of days to myself. At last it is gardening weather so I have been outside this morning moving a couple of bushes, emptying the compost heap and the bonfire pit. Yesterday I sowed seeds in pots indoors. Last Saturday I helped organise a seed Swap in the village which was a great success for a first time event. A new FH certificate arrived this morning so of course I had to look at that this afternoon. I have spent quite a bit of this week doing a family tree for someone else, having 'sold' my services in an Auction of Promises last year. On April 6th the cost of ordering certificates goes up from £7 to £9.25 which is a crying shame, so I wanted to make the most of the time. His tree was quite glamorous, a far cry from my ag labs, with reverends and double-barrel surnames and a professor of music. Fun though, like doing a cryptic crossword.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: